What is nothing? Physicists debate

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 13:57:25 CDT 2013

My (published) philosophy student son points out that the most important part of this report on Nothing has been omitted - the relative times spent debating this subject in (a) the conference hall and (b) the bar. Pure philosophers would have arranged the whole thing in the bar, but they take pity on physicists and lesser mortals and allow them a little conference time first.

Phil M1GWZ