Free (old!) micro-processor

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Fri Mar 29 14:33:16 CDT 2013

My last semester in college (September 1978), I designed a little computer board using this processor. Somehow, my professor had gotten hold of one, and that's the part we used instead of the 8080 or 6502. I remember it being a pretty cool device to play around with.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)