Wonder if we could get this donated to AMRAD's efforts?

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 1 09:45:11 CDT 2013

If they would give it to us as FOB, how do we afford to arrange for the
"two dozen tractor trailer trucks" to bring it here?  Where do we put it?

It looks like a giant array of rack mount computers that could be broken
down into a bunch of smaller arrays.  We could each have our own
supercomputer.

Each of us needs to find an application up to the power of our
subdivided supercomputer and a staff and electricity and cooling to run it.

Finally, we will find all the hard drives removed and we will need to
buy new ones.

An excellent discussion of Roadrunner is on Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Roadrunner

Somehow, I just don't see it all going to the scrap yard.

Frank K0BRA