capture a whole ham band

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Apr 13 16:07:20 CDT 2013

No test.  It is an open-book, self examination.  Extra points should be given to yourself for discovering inaccuracies.  Chalk this up to another lame attempt at humor before I wake up in the morning.  I guess the group is not interested in how resistance is futile when one meditates, saying ohhhhmmm, ohhhmmm, milliohhhhmmmm.  Say it ain’t so, Seven-Of-Nine.

I’ll go back to soldering my fingers together now.
Terry