8K TV

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 18:53:38 CDT 2013

"…a whopping 16 times the picture resolution as today’s HD..."

Really? My tin eyes can rarely distinguish between a true HD broadcast and the same rendered in 'regular' resolution. Do I need 16 times more resolution to enjoy "The Big Bang Theory"? Can my optician meet my demands for it?

Is it me, or is this getting a bit silly? I mean, after all, when my eyesight was more acute I was content with "Thunderbirds" in black-and-white with little spots on the screen every time a car drove past. Or a book.

(I meant "content with reading a book", not little spots on the screen every time a book drove past.)

Phil M1GWZ