"Walkie-Lookie"

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sat May 4 16:37:30 CDT 2013

Richard,

I agree with you, the entire RCA publication that this article was in takes
me back to when I was age 10.  For all you youngsters on the reflector,
there are a number of us who remember Howdy Doody Time and Clarabel the
Clown.  What about that Princess Summer_Winter_Fall_and_Spring?  And then
there was Mr. Bluster.

I even remember the Election Campaign's theme song for the Republican Party
... "I like Ike".

Lived in Levittown on Long Island in those days and got to watch Howdy Doody
live and in glorious Black and White. I wanted my mother to take me into the
city so I could be on the Howdy Doody show but she never did. In fact we
used to turn the TV (with it's 12 inch screen) on just to watch the Indian
Head Test Pattern during the day just for something to do while waiting for
the programming to come on in the afternoon.

Bill
N4TS