Be afraid...

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Mon May 6 23:13:25 CDT 2013

I am willing to buy a 3D printer, and print out a gun, if you will
agree to shoot it.

This goes way back to the early days of Glock Pistols, where Jack
Anderson was stating they were made of plastic,  There were not.

There is no way any plastic, especially plastic squirted out of a 3D
printer, could ever contain the pressure of a firearm cartridge.

This is just STUPID!

--chip