FW: Be afraid...

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue May 7 09:21:13 CDT 2013

Note - the case in which the gun is stored has 3 barrels in it.  Also the
bullet is a 22 caliber short.  The barrels appear to be thick enough to
withstand a single firing of a 22 caliber short.

Now I would not want to try firing a 9 MM round though the barrel.  I
suspect with this caliber you just might get the firing pin stuffed up your
nose even though the projectile would make it out the barrel.

Oh yes, one shot per barrel.  That is why they have three in the display
case.

N4TS