Historians Admit To Inventing Ancient Greeks

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue May 7 14:05:26 CDT 2013

On 7 May 2013, at 17:19, Alex Fraser wrote:

> "WASHINGTON—A group of leading historians held a press conference Monday at the National Geographic Society to announce they had "entirely fabricated" ancient Greece, a culture long thought to be the intellectual basis of Western civilization."
>

> http://www.theonion.com/articles/historians-admit-to-inventing-ancient-greeks,18209/
>
> This story is more important than the plastic pistol story.

I fail to see how the absence of ancient Greece puts me at potential risk from suicidal terrorists when I fly over to the USA. Of course, if Leonardo Da Vinci was a also a myth, then aeroplanes obviously can't fly. I've never tried smuggling a door lock, a car radio antenna top and a bullet onto a plane to make a traditional zip gun, but it's about as dangerous as a plastic gun.

"LONDON - Scientists discover entirely new reason why Earth is doomed, but can't be bothered to get publicity."