More on the Plastic Gun

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue May 7 18:16:42 CDT 2013

The crossbow is way better than the longbow, but just a tad too proletarian. The shotgun definitely has a certain "Git offa ma land" caché about it. Personally, I liked your Thompson but by the time three of you have cocked it with a two-by-four, yer plum shot through with arrows. The Glock ceramic pistol was a clever idea.

It just bothers mw that someone could take out a pilot with a single shot from a plastic gun. Come to think of it, you could probably use a plastic bullet at short range. When I was four, I could shoot my friend Andrew out of a tree just by pointing my finger, cocking my thumb and shouting "bang". Worked every time. Why can't terrorists just play nice?

Phil M1GWZ