FW: How Mail On Sunday 'printed' first plastic gun in UK using a 3D printer- and then took it on board Eurostar without being stopped in security scandal, ,

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun May 12 08:05:02 CDT 2013

I wonder how the bullet has grown from a 22 Caliber shown in the first
posting on this list to a 38 Caliber.  I suspect we will be up to a 50
Caliber round in a couple of days.  Yep, some bright youngster is going to
print a complete 50 Caliber Machine Gun before it is over and he will
probably remote control it using a laptop and WiFi.