DVB-T Dongle

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sun May 12 13:00:46 CDT 2013

Gentlemen,

A few of us purchased the Mini Digital TV Stick while at the Timonium
Hamfest.

Earlier today I checked the sensitivity of the stick I bought and found it's
RF sensitivity to be around .25 uv from 70 Mhz to 1,000 Mhz using a Cushman
CE-6A Signal Generator.  My Cushman only goes up to 1,000 Mhz.  When using
the SDR# software in the SSB mode I found the frequency stability was good
as observed over an extended period of time by receiving a CW signal
generated by the Cushman not noticing any drift.

The SDR# software can be used with other SDR receivers and computer sound
cards.  It will receive Wide Band FM, Narrow Band FM, AM, SSB and CW and has
a spectrum display and waterfall display.  See attached .png image.  More
info on this software at:

http://sdrsharp.com/

It can be downloaded from:

http://sdrsharp.com/index.php/downloads

I have attached the datasheet for this dongle to this email.  The datasheet
is in English but there are some Chinese Characters shown on the pages.
Because of this Adobe Reader will ask you to download the Asian fonts.

Bill

N4TS