Plastic Gun

Jeff Scaparra jeff at scaparra.com
Mon May 13 21:55:16 CDT 2013

I don't believe this is the right way to deal with this. There are military
specs for the M-16 (AR-15) out in the wild and those can be used to CNC a
lower and build a gun which is legal for a private citizen to do so long as
they are building their own gun for non-commercial use and don't intend to
sell it. They weren't giving away these guns only information on how to
build them yourself. My first instinct is that this is in violation of the
1st amendment. Anyways it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jeff N6SDR