Historians Admit To Inventing Ancient Greeks

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Wed May 15 00:07:30 CDT 2013

Continuty in that movie was incompitent.

They showed .22 LR rounds, and then either .38 or 9 MM cartridges (I
don't recall which).

I found it interesting they wanted to put a .38 inch plug in a .22
inch hole, and the reverse.

It wouldn't have worked then, and it won't work now.

Yes, you COULD build a plastic gun that COULD kill someone.  You would
have to press it against their head or spine and fire.  It would
possibly kill them, and, at the same time, remove your hand from the
end of your arm.

--chip

On May 7, 2013, at 5:12 PM, tacos-request at amrad.org wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 16:33:45 -0400
> From: Alex Fraser <beatnic at comcast.net>
> To: tacos AMRAD <tacos at amrad.org>
> Subject: Re: Historians Admit To Inventing Ancient Greeks
>
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

There was a movie quite a few years ago
       with Clint Eastwood as a secret service guy protecting the
       president.  The bad guy casts a gun out of plastic in that movie.
       You are not shown the prints, but get enough info to build the
       gun.  Those guns have been around for a long time.  The point of
       the recent story was making it automatically in a device, the 3d
       printer and using that novelty to get some press time.   Can you
       tie the gun control issue to the terror issue?</font>  So much of
     that would be framing and there are a lot of spin experts around to
     do that.