AMRAD suggested microcontroller projects

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:56:13 CDT 2013

I am familiar deeply with both Arduino and Netburner products. (
www.netburner.com) ; my aerospace projects require precision, so I use
Netburner.

I have built robots using Arduino -- and later switched to Netburner /
Motorola Coldfire as they have lots of interesting functions. Have you
looked at the latest NANO54415 -- for amateur radio applications? Arduino's
are good, but they are useful to a point. Price of the development kits
from Netburner are reasonable as long as you stay within their license.

//Samudra N3RDX
K3GWU