EME dish vs Alexandria Zoning

Paul Dluehosh n4pd at ieee.org
Fri May 24 07:48:46 CDT 2013

I agree with Rob, but we may need more details. I assume that a construction permit was issued, if that was necessary in this situation. How large is this antenna and base?

I copied Fred on this email should he wish to give some tips! (thanks in advance)

73 and Good Luck,
Paul -- N4PD
Sent from my iPad