wish to combine VHF rf tx signals into one antenna

Zachary Yarashus KJ4BXT at ARRL.NET
Thu May 30 08:54:14 CDT 2013

Actually, the duplexer might work better than that... I saw a mobile setup
demonstrated in which there was a single antenna, and two transceivers. One
radio could transmit without observably diminishing the receive performance
of the other radio, and vice versa. They could also transmit or
receive simultaneously. Though in general they might not need to do that, I
thought it was rather impressive.

By the way, is it duplexer or diplexer? I've generally heard duplexer, but
are these just two different names for the same thing?

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Nan and Sandy Sanders <radiodog77 at pobox.com

--
73, DE KJ4BXT K
Zac