Ricochet modem site

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 2 08:51:43 CDT 2013

Back when the Ricochet was in business, I recall that Terry Fox had a
modem and demonstrated it at tacos one Saturday.  I thought that was
pretty neat.

When they announced they were shutting down, I checked to see if AMRAD
could get the pole modems and put them to use.  At that time, Dominion
Electric was using them to read electric meters and was taking over the
network for their use.

Frank K0BRA