Fwd: [CWTD] "Analyze This! ... DDS" CWTD episode 55 airs Tuesday (tomorrow) at 8pm on Teamspeak

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Jun 4 00:40:34 CDT 2013

I am out of town, and unable to attend this session Tuesday evening at 8PM.  I wanted to pass along the info to people here, like Karl and Alex, who have been playing with AD9850 and AD9851 DDS units.  These Chat With tThe Designer sessions are of interest to homebrewers.

I believe there is even an Arduino sketch at the bottom of the whitepage.
Check it out.
Terry, WB4JFI

Sent from tfox iPad

Begin forwarded message: