For SDR users

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jun 7 05:59:21 CDT 2013

I have one of these boards, I haven’t had time to test it yet.  Maybe over this weekend.  I saw a ham on a Yahoo group say that it didn’t do very well.  He replaced the 100MHz oscillator with a 125MHz oscillator to get around some local FM radio station interference.  It may be that the oscillator module provided has some issues.  The board does seem well built.
Terry, WB4JFI