Smartphone-controlled 'Hamvention buddy' coming

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 14:17:45 CDT 2013

On 11 Jun 2013, at 19:00, Richard O'Neill wrote:

> I can see it now - "We're from the Government - here to install your new and improved mandatory implant." =-O

"Cochlear implant? Oh, sure - cochlear implant, that's the one. Keep still, please."

I can see certain advantages. Instead of having to try to explain to Richard O'Neill where I am at Hamvention, I can use my phone to bring him to me. Or I can direct Brian Hawes away from the good stuff that he always finds before me. Then I can blame Doug Gentges for making me do it.

Phil M1GWZ