FW: Hawking WIFI Signal Booster

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sat Jun 15 07:41:13 CDT 2013

It Should work if you keep your transmission line short.  Coax loss at 2.4
Ghz can be pretty high and you could end up radiating far less power than
the WiFi put out.  The HSMM folks mount the WiFi xcvr at the antenna to
overcome this.

You can find the WindSurfer Antenna at this Web Site;

http://www.freeantennas.com/

I used it in an HSMM presentation and it works.

Bill

N4TS