Google beams internet from balloons

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 05:56:36 CDT 2013

Well, they won't be using helium for long - I hope. Meanwhile, you can sit on your verandah for hours, waiting for a balloon to appear, so you can get your fifteen minutes of internet per week. Unless they launch an astronomical number of balloons, I can't see it being useful. Still, it's amazing how far your President will go to spy on everyone.

Phil M1GWZ