Keeping stuff out of the landfill...

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Wed Jun 19 22:42:40 CDT 2013

You didn't get the full story.

It should have read, "My attorney is making me add this:"

Look at how many things are REQUIRED by attorneys.  McDonald's and
other companies have to print on the cups, "Caution, contents may be
hot."

Of course, in that case, it is because some stupid woman put the cup
between her legs and squeezing it until it burst and gave her minor
burns.  She sued.

--chip