An Internet Kill Switch ?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 09:29:29 CDT 2013

I think this is a misinterpretation of the facts. I think President Obama asked for a switch on his computer, so that he could type in the location of a terrorist (or any citizen), hit the switch, and watch them get killed. Hence "Internet Kill Switch". From what I'd heard, he more-or-less got what he wanted.

Phil

M1GWZ