FW: EMERGENCY ??? AMATEUR RADIO NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW!

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Jun 27 20:03:29 CDT 2013

I suspect this was not someone bootlegging your station call sign, but
that it is much more likely that someone transposed or otherwise
confused your station call.

If you really want to bootleg a call sign, use W3RH or K7UGA or even
W1AW.  Be creative and/or clever.  Of course, for the VA QSO Party,
you would have to sign, "portable 4."

--chip