SAQ transmission of today June30th at 12:00 UTC

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Jun 30 16:47:10 CDT 2013

On 6/30/2013 10:44 PM, wb4jfi at knology.net wrote:

> /Congrats on this Alberto!  This is EXACTLY what I hope AMRAD gets more into.  Great hardware.  Nice project./
> /73, Terry, WB4JFI/

Terry, thanks.

   When time permits, I will prepare a scaled down version that does not make use of an external RF sampler,
but uses the ADC on board of the ARM chip, sampling at 1.5 MHz (so it can be used to receive up to about 600 kHz),
and I will release the source code of this version.  It could become a simple and inexpensive receiver for VLF and LF.

73  Alberto  I2PHD