FW: fios vs comcast

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 12:38:31 CDT 2013

Rob,

I had a similar low RF problem (video blocking on some channels) problem
with the TV channels on COX Cable, in fact I had my box exchanged and that
didn't clear the problem.  In the end I found the problem to lie in a poor
shield connection in the F connector on the cable connected to be Cable box
RF input.

N4TS