SDR - Page 24 of IEEE SPECTRUM July 2013

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Tue Jul 9 13:15:28 CDT 2013

AMRAD SDR experimenters,

This is a link to an IEEE article about software defined radio that prominently mentions ham radio. I am sending it for the interest of AMRAD members involved in SDR. I am not involved with SDR and am not passing any judgment on any information or position conveyed by the article.

I hate these on-line magazines. Maybe someone can find a better link.

73 Karl W4KRL

Dear Karl,

Your friend, Karl, thought you would be interested in seeing an article in this issue of IEEE SPECTRUM July 2013 magazine. Click on the thumbnail image below to view.

Karl asked us to tell you:

 <http://online.qmags.com/IEEESM12818271/default.aspx?pg=24&mode=2>  <http://online.qmags.com/IEEESM12818271/default.aspx?pg=24&mode=2>

Best regards

  _____