Buy un-killed meat

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 03:12:01 CDT 2013

Hi Bill

In the UK we have TWO kinds of un-killed meat; (i) meat that we export live, so that after a long, hot road journey it can be killed in some filthy European abbatoir where the cruelty improves the flavour; and (ii) genuine cloned cellular meat that has to be grown in a lab in completely aseptic conditions, and hence has no flavour whatsoever.

When I was a kid, I was promised three things by futurologists; (i) instant two-way radio contact with anyone in the world; (ii) personal jet-pack transport on a daily basis; (iii) all food in pill form. I suppose nearly one out of three ain't bad.

Phil M1GWZ