Re: NationalJournal.com - Don’t Be Alarmed by the Drone Blimps Hovering Over D.C.

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 18:22:19 CDT 2013

Call me a cynic if you like (most people do), but this is just like some of the innovative-but-cheap defence methods championed by politicians here in Europe. I'm now accepting bets on the following:

1. It will cost three times as much as predicted;
2. It will be blind in heavy rain;
3. It won't be deployable when it snows;
4. It won't work in bright sunlight. Or at night. Or on Thursdays.

Mind you, that's the European version I'm talking about.

Phil M1GWZ

Sent from my iMagination