WOMAN STOPS GRIZZLY ATTACK WITH 25 Caliber Pistol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 14:58:34 CDT 2013

 Subject: WOMAN STOPS GRIZZLY ATTACK WITH 25 Caliber Pistol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol !
cid:1.4204692051 at web181505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com   This is a story of
self-control and marksmanship with an "itsy bitsy shooter" by a woman facing
a fierce predator.   What is the smallest calibre you trust to protect
yourself?

  The 25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:
cid:2.4204692051 at web181505.mail.ne1.yahoo.comHere's her story:
While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband, we were surprised by a
huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere.  She must have been
protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.  If I had not had
my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today! Just one shot
to my husband's knee cap was all it took.  The bear got him and I was able
to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.          It's one of the
best pistols in my collection.