FW: Fwd: The importance of having an occupation after retirement....

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 20:21:11 CDT 2013

The importance of having an occupation after retirement.

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a
difference" in the world.
It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable
achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on
challenges that would make many of us withe r.

Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

THIS IS QUOTED FROM HAROLD:
"I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?'

Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of
the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whisky into urine.
It's rewarding, uplifting, satisfying and fulfilling. I do it every day and
I really enjoy it."

Harold should be an inspiration to us all.