Hackers target toilets

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Aug 7 14:11:11 CDT 2013

You mean, people entrust themselves to a Bluetooth bog? More fool them. Anything wireless is insecure - everyone has known that since Marconi. Duh.

I'd be more concerned about remote control of a modern public convenience - door closes, trousers down, door opens, shower sanitizer operates. Now, where's my radio-controlled fart machine?

Phil M1GWZ