Appel Stores profit margins

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Wed Aug 7 23:09:35 CDT 2013

The Dollar Stores sell off surplus inventory, sold to them a very deep
discounts.

On the other hand, Apple wants profits.

Put the similar objects on either side of the fence, and you are going
to see different prices.

HOWEVER, who wants to put a HUGE bumper on the edge of a very elegant
phone?

I recently sat a a breakfast with my father.  He was absolutely amazed
my phone was the same phone as my brother's and initially refused to
accept it.

I have an iPhone 5.  My brother had an iPhone 5 with a huge bumper
around it.

I just don't get it.  Why pay extra for a slim phone when one can pay
much less for a big phone that is harder to hurt?

--chip