Project - Free TV

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 14 14:08:41 CDT 2013

On 8/14/2013 12:17 PM, Alberto di Bene wrote:
> "*No such file or the file has been removed due to copyright
> infringement issues."*

  Well, I didn't say the site had /everything/ but what they do have is
commercial free and of good quality. BTW, some links work on any one
show (or day) and some may not so you take your chances and could strike
out. If a link doesn't work I just try another 'til I get a good one. I
suppose it's still a project in work by a bunch of dedicated folks but
what the hay, it's free. ;-)

Richard