Android Phone as a test instrument

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Aug 18 23:39:48 CDT 2013

There have been apps for the iPhone for several years that do the same
thing.  I have an app called SignalScope that has both an o'scope and an FFT
display.  It can work up to 24k, supposedly.  I also have a companion
program called SignalSuite that can generate tones, etc.

I also have an app called iOscilloscope, which does a scope, FFT, and
sonogram.  It's not as good, and seems to crash at times.

I don't remember if any of these cost money, but I've used the first two for
troubleshooting SDRs in the past.
73, Terry, WB4JFI