World's most precise clock gets even more precise

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sat Aug 24 11:23:30 CDT 2013

On 8/24/2013 4:07 PM, Andre Kesteloot wrote:

> /I thought you might be interested in this article: //World's most precise clock gets even more precise
> <http://fxn.ws/14KxylJ>//./

That article points to another, that has a few comments, one of which being :

/"The expansion of the universe is an illusion caused by the slowing of time"./

I was about to ask him how the speed of time is measured... does perhaps exist
a sort of meta-time against which the speed of flowing of our ordinary time
is measured ?

Then I thought that it would have been a waste of my (slowing) time to
engage is such a discussion... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD