All REAL Tacostas need one of these "fos"

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 16:19:36 CDT 2013

It's just got to be a success. If he wasn't charging $35 shipping outside the US, I'd be in. I love the applications for 'urban athletes': "minutes to next heart attack"; "seconds until somebody mugs me for my Fos"…

The only trouble is, he'll never be able to protect his idea from theft by the Far East. Expect very cheap versions within a year or so. I'll be wearing one for sure.

Phil M1GWZ