After the FOS , here is the RFID inside your finger

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 09:23:17 CDT 2013

'1984' was George Orwell, not Herbert George Wells. Otherwise, I agree entirely.

As long as my Senior Citizen RFID has GPS, I'll know where I'm going. Or at least, where they're sending me.

Hey, I've got an idea for a movie! A man has an RFID chip implanted into his hand, but he dies in a mysterious accident and the hand, severed from his body and containing an EVIL RFID chip, takes off on its own and wanders around town, strangling people… It's such a new idea, I bet NOBODY has thought of it before!

Phil M1GWZ

"The finger writes, and, having writ, inserts itself up its owner's nose…"