After the FOS , here is the RFID inside your finger

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 13:03:51 CDT 2013

I thought I made the correction about George Orwell first. Oh well. At least one of the benefits of Alzheimer's is you make new friends all the time on a daily basis. Somebody told me that recently, but I can't remember where now.

Mind you, I thought I made the correction about George Orwell first.

Phil M1GWZ