Ham Radio Field Trip

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Tue Sep 3 16:13:44 CDT 2013

Andre’,

We went to WMAL on a Thursday morning in March and had a pretty good turnout
but I like your suggestion of doing it after Tacos. That would make it
easier to carpool. The National Capital Radio & TV Museum is open 1-5pm on
Saturdays. It looks like it would take an hour to go there: 2608
Mitchellville Rd, Bowie, MD 20716. We could leave at 1 or 1:30, have the one
hour tour plus time in the gift shop and be back before 5pm.

Any Tacoistas interested in having the tour on the afternoon of September
14? Give me a show of hands and I will see what we can do to set up a tour.
See http://ncrtv.org <http://ncrtv.org/>  for details of the museum.

73 Karl W4KRL