Very cute indeed!

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Sep 21 00:14:30 CDT 2013

I'm still not willing to bet the farm on ALWAYS having Internet connectivity
AND talk to someone else's server farm (under THEIR total control) for
something to function.  This model still requires you to develop the app on
their (Electric Imp) servers, serve the app from their servers, and will
only run if in constant connectivity to their servers.  If they don't make
enough money from their "big" clients, they can also ding you for all that
access.

This brings the spin "network-enabled" to a whole new level.  More like
network-required.

A squirrelly proposition for sure.  You'd have to be nuts to use it.  I
predict a "Rocky" road for them.
Terry, WB4JFI