Anybody messing with teh new Arduino Yun?

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Sep 23 13:55:36 CDT 2013

That's what Mel and I thought.  The Piglet talks TCP/IP, or UDP if you
enable it, but yes.

I've also been experimenting with control of Arduinos via the WiFly module
and HTTP with web browsers.  Those plans may be affected, I don't know.

The issue may not be as drastic as it seemed.  But, this is typical Apple.
If they can throw another roadblock in your way, they are happy to.  To bad
the Android folks have learned about that same opportunity (er, a: lesson).
And, with Microsoft acquiring Nokia, there goes another option.  I wonder
how long it will take for QT to disappear into the Visual Studio morass?
73, Terry, WB4JFI