[Fwd: (WWI) FW: {Collins} KWM-2/30L-1 Station For Sale]

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 14:48:31 CDT 2013

fyi

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net
        wa5nti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	(WWI) FW: {Collins} KWM-2/30L-1 Station For Sale
Date: 	Thu, 3 Oct 2013 09:21:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	PhilHorton at aol.com
To: 	wwi-reflector at googlegroups.com

    Sent: 10/2/2013 11:27:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
    Subj: FW: {Collins} KWM-2/30L-1 Station For Sale

    Downsizing & selling some of my Collins gear.

    KWM-2 (WE) with 136B-2 Noise Blanker & 516F-2 Power Supply      $ 950

    30L-1 (RE) Amp    $ 625

    This is a working station. These units are in very good condition
    and have
    been in a smoke-free environment as long as I've had them (8 years).
    For local pick-up or can meet for delivery within 100 miles of
    Braselton, GA
    (located 50 miles NE of Atlanta). No Shipping.
    Pictures available on request.

    Dick
    W4CEB
    Phone 678-231-9420