The National Museum of Computing

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 16:08:28 CDT 2013

Brian and I took Skip and Jan Pratt there in the summer. We had a great day and could have spent longer there. We saw (and heard!) a Bombe operating, and visited Colossus. Unfortunately, Colossus wasn't running - the weather was too hot, and with the way it heats the room, they had people fainting the week before!

Well worth a visit. England's quite nice in places, too.

Phil M1GWZ