NSA's electrical power problems

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 11:19:40 CDT 2013

It's comforting to think that, while the rest of us worry about how we're going to provide enough energy for future generations to survive, governments can squander 20 megawatts at a time justing keeping an eye on the rest of us. Whilst I appreciate the need for national security, it could reasonably argued that no such facility should have been approved without provision of an accompanying sustainable 20MW energy source. Covering a small part of Utah with solar panels should have sufficed.

Phil M1GWZ