The YUN

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Oct 21 23:59:26 CDT 2013

Congrats Mike!
Upon further inspection, it appears that the Yun cannot do TCP or UDP directly.  It’s pretty much an http-only thing, even though it uses OpenWRT.  I will know more when I get mine, but it looks like a bust for my application.  I may need to revisit other devices.  My Parallella seems to have been pushed back to mid-November delivery as well....  too bad.

Terry, WB4JFI