Is everyone on Early Christmas vacation?

Richard Cramer rwcfl at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 23:06:57 CDT 2013

The traffic has been extremely light, like just one or two messages this
week.  Maybe everyone is stuck in Beltway traffic.  Not complaining
about the light traffic, but had some issues with email when I moved
(God Bless the cable companies, NOT).  I have not even seen a message
from Terry and his pet alligators.

Just traded one of my linears for a Flex 5000A.  If anyone is interested
I will give you a report as soon as I can get an antenna up a the new QTH.

Dick KY2E