FW: Dead air

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Tue Nov 19 20:14:24 CST 2013

There is a requirement that a Broadcast Station Identify itself.  While I
was in the business it was on the hour and half hour and if you watch
commercial TV today you will find they do this today.

Sandy, someone needs to make a formal complaint to the FCC about the dead
air ..., since you are in the area you are elected.

Bill
N4TS